Wednesday, July 15, 2009


This is my camera bag I take with me to every photoshoot. It has extra lenses, flashes, memory cards, cords, and an extra camera for back-up. I started taking pictures when I was a little girl. I loved to take pictures of flowers and animals. They turned out pretty good so when I got older I kept it up. One day a family asked me to do some commercial pictures for their cabinetry business. They were so happy that they asked me to do their family portraits! The portraits turned out great and I have been doing photography since. That was in 2005. Now I do dozens of weddings and children portraits. My favorite is fashion photography and portrait photography. My goal is to one day own my own studio and also work as a freelance fashion photographer. Thank you everyone who has supported me to make my hobby a business!

1 comment:

  1. and yes! your dream WILL come true danielle with opening a studio! i hope your new camera is awesome! i cannot wait to see it! love you!

    ReplyDelete